by Dan Smigrod, We Get Around Founder, CEO and Chief Photographer
At least once a week – for nearly a year – I have received an email or phone call from a photographer or real estate agent that is nearly ready to Order a Matterport Pro 3D Camera, but still had a few questions.
If this sounds like you, this check-list might be helpful:
1. _____ Matterport sales would be delighted to hear from you. You can email them your questions at sales@Matterport.com
2. _____ We keep a list of 30+ Matterport Resources; nearly all are free
3. _____ Use the free search box – powered by Google – on the Matterport User Group Forum. There are 6,000 posts among 600 threads. It's likely that your questions have already been answered by Forum members.
4. _____ If you can not find the answers to your questions, join the Matterport User Group Forum. It's free to join and free to ask questions. Members are typically pretty fast to answer questions (as long as the questions have not been previously asked (again, please use the Forum search box feature before posting questions to the Forum).
5. _____ If you would like to take the Matterport Pro 3D Camera for a test drive, We Get Around can book this for you across the United States, Canada and 30+ other countries; and often in your native language.
6. _____ If you would like to reach out to a Matterport Photographer directly to book a demo, see our Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents. If the "push pin" nearest you on the map is anonymous, we may be able to refer you to that Pro. Contact Us
7. _____ If you are a professional photographer and wondering if you should add Matterport to your services, this check-list might be helpful: Is Matterport Right for Me?
8. _____ If you are a 360º spherical Pro, this article may be helpful: Top 10 Reasons Why Professional Photographers Should Make the Switch to the Matterport Platform from Google Business View.
9. _____ If you are wondering about other Matterport Pro 3D Camera Gear and Accessories that you might want to buy along with the Matterport camera, please see our shopping list.
10. _____ If you are wondering how to join our Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents – to help potential clients find you, you can Join Referral Network Here.
11. _____ If you are wondering how you can get professional 2D and 3D floor plans – and virtual staging – from the Matterport 3D Showcase tours, this We Get Around guest blog post by CubiCasa will be helpful. (Use CubiCasa Promo Code DSGA11 to save 10 percent on all your orders)
12. _____ If you are wondering how you can get videos, Content Management System (SMS) and others solutions created from the Matterport 3D Showcase, our Matterport Resource Directory will be helpful. Plus, look for the Premium Push Pins (Purple) on our Referral Network of Matterport Pros Map.
13. _____ Do you still feel like you want to talk to a Matterport Pro before you make the purchase, call the We Get Around Emergency Support Hotline for Matterport Photographers. It's like Uber for Matterport Support (and you do not need to have any emergency to use our service.) When you call, we simultaneously ring great Matterport Pros around the globe that want to answer the phone fast (to get paid to talk with you). Most Pros don't post in the Forum about pricing – here's our pricing – so you may have more successful chatting one-on-one about pricing strategies when you talk to a Pro that is getting paid to talk to you.
14. _____ Still want to learn more? We Get Around has published 100+ blog posts about the Matterport 3D/VR Creating-Viewing-Sharing Platform.
15. _____ Almost ready to Order Matterport Camera? Double-check that Matterport is still offering their 30 Day Satisfaction or Your Money Back (See Return Policy). After our first scan, we knew Matterport was exactly the right solution for us.
16. _____ Still not sure? Engage a Matterport Pro until you are busy enough to bring the solution in-house. In our Forum, at least one real estate agent that bought the camera, sold it on eBay and engages a Pro instead. His time was better spent helping clients buy and sell homes.
Something missing from this check-list? Contact Us