If you are a homebuilder in Atlanta, how do you market (effectively) to out-of-town buyers to get more sales for the most money – sooner?
While photos are a great start, Matterport Spaces 3D tours help out-of-town buyers to do walk-throughs – almost like they are there.
"Matterport Spaces 3D tours are like Google Street View on Steroids," says We Get Around Founder, CEO and Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod. "With a Matterport Spaces 3D tour, potential buyers can tour a home – almost as if they were there – plus, with the dollhouse and floor plans views, potential buyers can visualize the relationship of rooms through-out the home."
Benefits of Using Matterport Spaces 3D Tours
- 24/7 Open House from Anywhere – to reach out-of-town buyers
- Home Shows – enable potential buyers to 'walk through' a home from the Home Show
- Awards – include with entry to help win awards from associations of builders
- Library – after a model home sells, the builder can still show the house to potential clients
Matterport Spaces 3D Tours help home builders:
- get more offers
- get offers for more money
- help reduce weeks-on-market
Today, it seems like everyone begins their dream home search online. Matterport Spaces 3D Tours are a great way to engage homebuyers.
Plus, with Virtual Reality (VR) about to explode (in a good way), it's great to know that Matterport Spaces 3D Tours created today can be converted to VR when homebuilders are ready to offer this this additional visual storytelling solution.
Bonus Uses for Homebuilders
- Help Get construction loans
- Market to investment property buyers in other countries
- Show out-of-town investors building progress: particularly before the drywall (to show utilities)