Need an Atlanta Intown Expert to Help Sell or Buy a Home? Contact Intown Expert Jennifer Kjellgren & Associates (www.IntownExpert.com). Matterport 3D Showcase Walk-Around by We Get Around Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod
- real estate agents to pre-tour your home for their clients
- out-of-town prospective buyers to tour your home virtually
- in-town prospect buyers to tour your home virtually
A 3D Showcase Walk-Around will help you and your real estate agent:
- sell your home faster
- get more offers
- get more money for your home
"The typical buyer began their home search online and then contacted a real estate agent," according to a survey by the National Association of Realtors (NAR). "Buyers searched a median of 12 weeks and visited 10 homes."
"Our Matterport 3D Showcase Walk-Arounds will help you reduce weeks on market, increase visits to your home (virtually) and reduce the number of people that visit your home, but are not potential buyers of your home," says We Get Around Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod.
"If a photo is worth a thousand words, a 3D Showcase Walk-Around by We Get Around is worth a thousand photos to help potential buyers virtually tour your home," says Dan.
According to a poll commissioned by Discover Home Loans and reported by Huff Post:
- 89% of homebuyers use some form of technology to help them with the home buying process.
- 47% of all homebuyers report using technology helped them save money
- 92% of homebuyers say technology helped them save time
- 90% of homebuyers report an overall positive experience when using technology
- 83% of homebuyers feel technology helped them stay organized
- 93% percent of technology users say technology allowed them to do things remotely they otherwise would have had to do in person.
According to NAR, its survey showed:
- Buyers used a wide variety of resources in searching for a home. Top results showed 92 percent used the Internet, 89 percent used real estate agents, 51 percent yard signs, 45 percent each attended open houses and used a mobile application, and 42 percent used mobile search engines.
- When buyers were asked where they first learned about the home they purchased, 43 percent said the Internet; 33 percent from a real estate agent; 9 percent a yard sign or open house; 6 percent from a friend, neighbor or relative; 5 percent from home builders; 2 percent directly from the seller; 1 percent a print or newspaper ad; and less than 1 percent from other sources.
Within 24 hours of the 3D Showcase Walk-Around photo shoot, We Get Around will email you:
- Matterport 3D Showcase URL (opens like this)
- Matterport 3D Showcase Workshop URL (opens like this)
- Matterport iFrame embed code (as easy as embedding a YouTube video)
- 25 photos from within each Matterport 3D Showcase [via Dropbox]
- Hosting of the 3D Showcase
Have a house, commercial real estate or Yacht to sell outside of greater Atlanta? With the We Get Around Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers, We Get Around can help you in hundreds of cities among five continents. Also Contact Us.
- If you are selling a $500,000+ house in Atlanta, you get a free Matterport 3D Showcase WalkAround, when you list for sale with Atlanta Brokerage Intown Expert Reality, Jennifer Kjellgren & Associates (media release)
- Atlanta Craftsman (10 December 2014) The Finished Product – As Seen in a Brand New Way
Video: Demo – We Get Around Founder, CEO and Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod presenting the company's Walk-Around virtual tour to 600+ at Atlanta Tech Village on Monday, 29 September 2014. Five minute demo. See other video for Questions and Answers (Q&A)