Emergency Support Hotline for Matterport Photographers
– Live Phone Support • 24/7 –
– Created by We Get Around. Powered by the We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers –
Matterport Support Options
- Call or email Matterport for free support. Matterport: (+001 650-641-2241 (For urgent on-the-job help, select ext. 9; then selection option 4)
- View the Matterport support website at support.matterport.com or view 30+ other Matterport Resources
- You can also post your questions on the Matterport User Group Forum. It is free to join the Forum and post questions.
- Call the Emergency Support Hotline for Matterport Photographers at (+001) 404-303-7311 Ext. 2 for live phone support 24/7
About the Emergency Support Hotline for Matterport Photographers
- Created for new Matterport Pro 3D Camera users that need immediate help by phone from a seasoned Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographer
- The Emergency Support Hotline for Matterport Photographers service is not affiliated with Matterport.
- The Emergency Support Hotline for Matterport Photographers was created by We Get Around Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod (Contact) and powered by the We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers
How It Works
- Call We Get Around at (+001) 404-303.7311 selection Extension 2 for the Emergency Support Hotline for Matterport Photographers [Or, select the red "Click To Call" button. You will be asked to enter your phone number and Emergency Support Hotline will call you.]
- The charge for speaking with a Matterport Pro for up to 30 minutes is $95. We round-up to the nearest 30 minutes.
- When you call, we simultaneously ring five Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers. If no one answers after five rings, we go on to the next five and so forth. So, please stay on the line. And, thank you for being patient while we locate a Pro. When you select Extension 2, you will hear a message like this:
You have reached the Emergency Support Hotline for Matterport Photographers. The charge for speaking to a Matterport Pro for up to 30 minutes is $95 dollars. About payment, you can handle that when you get back to your office. Simply select the Pay By Credit Card link at the bottom of the page at We-Get-Around.com. When the Photographer picks up, please give the Pro your name, company name, phone number and email address. You will not be asked for your credit card number.
Calls Are Recorded
Your call with the Matterport Pro photographer will be recorded. We Get Around reserves the right to anonymize the conversation and use it for training and education purposes, including potentially posting it to the Matterport User Group Forum. Okay, time to connect you to a Pro, please stand-bye as we locate a pro to help you. If you do not want to be recorded, please hang up.
Why $$$ When Matterport Offers Free Support?
- We encourage you to reach out to Matterport first. Matterport support is excellent and free.
- That said, you may need immediate help on a job instead of waiting for a call back (if you get the voice mailbox for Matterport Support). For example, scans are failing. You do not know why. And, you are in a panic.
On Site Training
- If you would like to schedule on-site training or training via Skype, please Contact Us to refer a Matterport photographer
Future Features of the Emergency Support Hotline for Matterport Photographers
- Presently, we support phone calls in English. We anticipate adding additional languages.
- What other features would you like? Please contact We Get Around Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod (Contact)